Millennium Hotel Ramallah, one of the Millennium chain hotels in the world and the only 5-star international hotel in Palestine, is soliciting qualified candidates to fill the position of
Human Resource Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operations of the Human Resources, and where applicable, Housing and colleagues canteen.
- Establish and implement annual objectives for the Human Resources Department.
- Establish, maintain and ensure adherence to all personnel-related policies and procedures.
- Interact with colleagues and guests beyond giving and receiving instructions, emphasizing relationships with supervisor, subordinates, co-workers and guests in completing assignments.
- Develop, direct and oversee overall hotel recruitment and hiring activities strategies for all exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Develop, maintain and coordinate hotel training programs that provide for specific skills training and management/supervisory development, including anti-harassment and anti-discrimination training. Direct and coordinate human resources activities to hire, train, develop, empower, coach, and counsel.
- Oversee and investigate all employee relations and labor-related matters.
- Participate in the budget process as it relates to staffing, productivity, benefit costs, and employee/labor relations costs. Provide guidelines, direction and support in the administration of the disciplinary process. Prepare and maintain operating budget. Monitor staff turnover and recommend changes and improvements.
- Initiate and process employment requisitions, develop and edit departmental job descriptions, vacancy announcements and position advertisements.
- Develop and maintain confidential departmental colleague files, documents and databases.
- Coordinate colleague recruitment process, as appropriate, consistent and complete
- Coordinate colleague relation functions, monitor colleague performance appraisal completions and track annual and sick leave accruals
- Prepare and complete the monthly Human Resources report and other statistical reports as required by the Management.
- compile and post employee time and payroll data.
- verify and record attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments.
- Prepare and report payroll sheet to accounting department for payment.
- Follow up on Employee insurance.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position ( 3-5 Years )
Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
Experience with HR databases and HR systems (e.g. Sky System)
In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
Familiarity with social media recruiting
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to handle data with confidentiality
Good organizational and time management skills
SHRM-CP certification is an advantage
BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus
interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their C.Vs to [email protected] with the subject name “Human Resource Manager”, no later than 25 July. 2023.
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.