Millennium Hotel Ramallah, one of the Millennium chain hotels in the world and the only 5-star international hotel in Palestine, is soliciting qualified candidates to fill the position of
Assistant Housekeeping Manager
The Assistant Housekeeping Manager is responsible for directing the daily activities of the housekeeping and laundry staff to maintain excellent cleanliness and attractive conditions of the hotel rooms and public areas. In addition to performing managerial and technical tasks within the housekeeping department as follow:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the overall cleanliness of the hotel, including accurately scheduling periodical cleaning plans, etc.
- Controls, requests, and purchases all supplies related to Housekeeping and Laundry as well as the linen and uniforms for all other departments.
- Works closely with the Front Office and Engineering department to ensure the best possible service to guests.
- Promotes teamwork within the department as well as a sense of fairness.
- Ensures that all staff in the Housekeeping department knows and understands safety procedures and that effective reporting is maintained within the department.
- Assists the hotel management in the selection of rooms for a partial and complete renovation and maintains rooms condition records.
- Regularly inspect guest rooms, VIP rooms, corridors, lobby, public toilets, etc. to ensure proper maintenance and cleanliness.
- Effectively handle all guest complaints concerning Housekeeping, taking corrective action to prevent recurrence and convert the guest into a repeat customer.
- Coordinates proper actions with other departments and performs effective reporting to the General Manager.
- Ensures all housekeeping staff is thoroughly familiar with the Hotel’s emergency procedures and is in a state of preparedness for any emergency, which may occur.
- Conduct regular technical/skills training and set up and maintain ongoing training programs in the HK department in conjunction with the HR department.
- He has to be familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual and applies and follows standard operating procedures in the HK department in addition to complying with the company’s corporate code of conduct.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the general manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Hotel diploma or other relevant academic degrees - University degree is preferable.
- Very good command of English.
- 6 years of experience in the hospitality sector with a minimum of 2 years of housekeeping experience.
- Motivated with high attention to detail and discipline.
- Excellent administrative and human relations skills.
- Problem-solving and leadership abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and inflexible working hours.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their C.Vs to [email protected] with the subject name “Asst. Housekeeping Manager”, no later than 26 March 2022.
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.