- Plan and implement the overall Company strategy.
- Assist in all tasks requested by the General Manager
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams.
- Suggest solutions for process improvements.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Train and evaluate others.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors.
Cooperating with the general manager, and assisting with anything from project planning to staff management.
Nurturing positive working relationships with staff.
Delegating daily tasks.
Addressing any issues in a timely fashion.
Supervising staff and controlling merchandise.
Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
Setting a good example for staff.
Planning and implementing strategic initiatives to improve productivity, efficiency, or other performance metrics.
Coordinating with other departments to ensure that orders are filled correctly and on time.
Reporting any issues with quality control or shipping procedures to management.
Assistance in coordinating sales orders for the relevant sales departments, as referenced by the General Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA in Business Administrative Management, Finance, or similar relevant field “Master Degree is preferred”.
- Good skills in computerized financial programs, especially Bissan Financial Program.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good observation skills.
- An ability to deliver constructive criticism.
- Computer literate and basic Math skills.
- An ability to identify weaknesses and provide coaching where necessary.
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Supervisor for (1) years.
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.).
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team Leader.
- Good time-management skills.
- Proficiency in English (writing, speaking, reading).
- Hebrew is preferred.
Those who found themselves appropriate for the job are asked to send their curriculum vitae along with a cover letter stating why you feel you have the necessary skills to perform well in the above role before 22/12/2022
by e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
PLS state the vacancy applying for when sending your application.
Only qualified candidates would be contacted to proceed with the hiring process.