PCRF is currently looking to recruit a highly motivated professional to fill the following position:
The Assistant Finance Manager is responsible for supervising the daily accounting operations including overseeing deposits, payments, funds, transfers, account analysis/reconciliation and management of all related documents.
Utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures, the Assistant Finance Manager maintains records of all financial transactions.
The Assistant Finance Manager helps the Finance Manager in running the department, preparing periodic financial reports, and preparing annual budgets.The main task of the Assistant Finance Manager is to follow up on the daily bookkeeping of the U.S transactions and all financial documents related to the U.S entity
- Manage the U.S entity's books, transactions, and reports.
- Maintain audit spreadsheets by interacting with the finance staff to ensure all reports and statements are up to date and accurate.
- Follow up on the donations' systems with the relevant staff and provide accurate financial reports.
- Review the U.S staff salaries and IRA.
- Assist with setting and determining strategic plans and policies for the department.
- Create solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial knowledge, and providing advice when needed.
- Liaise with other departments to facilitate the financial work.
- Monitor bank account balances and transfer funds as needed.
- Ensure proper allocation of revenue and expenses to appropriate GL accounts, programs, locations, missions & grants
- Supervise the preparation of journal entries (payroll, bank fees, accruals, depreciation, etc.)
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Management of financial data and supporting documents.
- Supervise the payment of monthly payroll and related taxes.
- Assist with the interaction with internal and external auditors in completing audit notes.
- Review employees' expense reports.
- Oversee management of fixed asset files.
- Provide oversight and guidance to Staff Accountants.
- Other duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Minimum Skill Requirements
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in accounting and financial management in international organizations and NGOs.
- A minimum of Master’s degree in Accounting or comparable degree. Having other international certificates is a plus.
- Fluency in Word/Excel & Accounting systems.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems.
- Maintain Confidentiality.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Accurately prepares written accounting correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, and professional.
- Listens to others and accepts input from team membersProfessional communication with co-workers, supervisors, vendors, donors, and directors
- Maintains a positive attitude and high standards of performance
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter highlighting relevant work and a CV/Resume. The cover letters and CVs must be submitted to [email protected]. The email subject line must include the title of the position. The closing date for applications is July 17th, 2022