Job Application Announcement
Job Title: - Area Coach
Department: - Operation
Report to: - Operations Department Leader
Place: - Head Quarter – Ramallah
The ACRFF (KFC, PIZZA HUT) has positions open for an Area Coach (AC) in the Head Quarter office. The closing date for applications is 7th of June. Interested persons should submit an application with a resume and a cover letter.
Purpose of the Job:
The focus of the Area Coach role is to provide transformational leadership and high impact coaching in order to support their team to achieve overall unit performance across four key metrics (People (always first), Customer, Sales and Profit) as well as customer satisfaction. This role will require commercial acumen and the ability to think beyond the core operational elements in order to effectively lead and inspire a team to achieve breakthrough results.
Our teams are the most important people in our business, and our Restaurant Manager’s (RGM) are the #1 and most important Leaders in the brand.
- Build people capability across your area through a focus on functional know-how and leadership competencies
- Partner with your HR Business Partner to drive laser focused action to cultivate talent and unlock capability
- Create clear and robust long term succession plans & bench plans to grow your areas people capability, often thinking 3 or 4 moves into the future
- Be able to flex your leadership style to engage with individuals at every level in our business, right from team members through to the management team
- Have the acute ability to spot, recruit and nurture the very best, high potential talent for our business
- Dynamically lead your area by leveraging your teams capability, to support both individual and team growth
- Develop a “high performing” team and support the development of other Area Coaches in our brand across both equity and franchise owned businesses
- Be able to clearly analyse area and restaurant performance, in order to identify the root cause of opportunities, and develop strategies to deliver improved results through your team
- Encourage your team to take full ownership and accountability on results, and follow up through robust performance management
- Contribute to both area and business talent growth by supporting with assessment centres and cross-functional mentoring
- Champion our unique culture at all levels, casting a leadership shadow which pulls others closer to our Leadership Competencies, and our Colonels Values.
- Drive our unique recognition culture (internally and externally to the organisation) using the KFC tools and processes and own a personal recognition award
- Lead positive culture of improving performance via of feedback, coaching and recognition while upholding accountability and brand standards
- Be self-aware of your own strengths and development areas, and show humility when discussing and sharing opportunities
- Have the ability to engage, communicate and inspire your teams to your shared vision
- Ensuring that our teams are working in safe and comfortable conditions, by leading & executing compliance with all health and safety laws and HR policies
Enhance our guest experience and lead the restaurant standards revolution
- Lead the focus on guest experience, to elevate our business as a ‘Fast Good’ QSR brand, by ensuring your teams deliver world-class service to every one of our restaurant guests
- Ensure we deliver industry leading standards with respect to both Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations in our restaurants
- Lead from the front by role modelling guest engagement and interaction, both in and out of the restaurant
- Utilise our customer reporting tools to understand the key drivers and blockers for guest experience in your restaurant portfolio, and develop appropriate tactics to resolve opportunity areas
- Work in partnership with our internal customer excellence team, and external customer service partners to enhance our guest experience in restaurants, and remedy issues whenever they occur
- Partner with internal customers (HR, Asset Protection, Development, Training) to improve area and business performance
- Challenge processes and activities to make our operations “simpler, better, and smarter” for our guests and teams in restaurants
- Ensure we run great restaurants by achieving consistent pass ratings on ROCC, our internal audit process
- Effectively manage your portfolio to ensure restaurants don’t present a risk to our brand, and where they do, lead immediate and impactful actions to quickly fix
- Cooperate closely with Yum! KFC Operations and HR Team to ensure business operates in accordance to Franchisor standards
Strengthen and boost the progression of our already rapidly growing business
- Lead a portfolio of our KFC restaurant in the country through focus on operational excellence by ensuring execution of defined systems
- Have a maniacal focus on driving sustainable profit growth across all profit metrics by support in developing and implementing the operating budget and operational improvements
- Cooperate with Marketing, HR, and Development to increase the sales volume, growth, support new marketing windows and people development
- Support in transforming our restaurant planning process, to help us drive explosive Unit Contribution by coaching and assisting RGMs in identifying sales growth opportunities, implantation approved marketing and merchandising programs and controlling product, labour and other controllable expenses
- Have the ability to identify and develop commercial action plans that drive sustainable sales growth for the business
- Ensure a sales culture at all levels, with a specific focus towards our sales enabling metrics (or FADS); Forecasting, Product Availability, Deployment, Speed of service.
- Support with the growth of new revenue streams such as home delivery, and leverage relationships in both our delivery team and external partners to grow fast
- Exceed all hurdle targets for new store openings and image enhancements, including the support of new (small) asset types which unlock market accessibility
- Financial analysis daily/weekly/period, provide coaching and support for margin improvement without negatively impacting the guest experience or operational standards.
- Conduct daily performance and communication checks with RGMS
- Conduct regular 1 on 1s with RGM’s, HRBPs, Ops Leader and the HR Leader
- Visit restaurants regularly to provide coaching and support to enhance the performance of both the ACs and each restaurant.
- Conduct visit outside of regular business hours
- Initiate and support wider business projects to leverage ways of working that change the game for the area, region and company
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Knowledge and Skills required
- Strong commercial skills & business acumen, excellent literacy, numeracy skills.
- At least intermediate level of English is necessary.
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coachingg and development of employees.
- Strong coaching skills that can achieve results through the team in a collaborative fashion.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Proven analytical ability.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Team player but able to work independently.
- Knowledge of performance metrics, products specifications and management systems.
- High personal standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent planning and time management.
- Full driving licence.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating system to include Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Will need to become highly knowledgeable of brand operations.
- Degree level education preferable.
Education and Experiences
- B.A in quality, Nutrition, Laboratory, management, or any other related science
- Preferable to have master degree
- Preferable Local & International certificate in food safety, HACCP, QUALITY
- At least five years Restaurants working experience and / Fast Food Franchisee experience.
Those wishing to fill the above-mentioned position should send their CV to the e-mail
The deadline for receiving applications is Tuesday evening, 7th of June
The Arab Company for Restaurants and Fast Food gives equal opportunity for both sexes to apply for the aforementioned job