Innovative Design is seeking a full-time Architectural Intern to assist design team and work on basic design and drawing tasks. Candidates must meet the selection criteria mentioned below:
– Assist in preparing renderings and presentation documents.
– Assist in preparing architectural design and construction drawings.
– Assist in building physical and study models.
– Assist in design research and analysis.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
– Bachelor of architectural engineering from a recognized university.
– Must be a graduate of 2017 or 2018.
– Must be familiar with the work and the design values of Innovative Design.
– Minimum of 75% CGPA (cumulative grade point average) is strongly preferred.
– Excellent knowledge of SketchUp, Lumion and Microsoft office.
– Experience with physical and study models making.
– Good freehand sketching skills.
– Punctuality and organizational skills is a must.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Good command of English Language.
– Available to start as soon as possible.
– Resume of education, skills and experience. (1 page)
– Scanned copy of degree transcript.
– Architectural portfolio for university projects. (PDF of max 20 pages).
Files to be sent in PDF Format to the email address: [email protected] no later than November 20, 2018. Those who demonstrate skills qualifying for the interview will be notified by email.