A prominent real estate development company-that is developing a prestigious mixed-use Project including residential, commercial, tourist and entertainment lands- seeks to recruit a:
Job Description Brief
The Architectural Engineer is expected to perform various duties, tasks and responsibilities, amongst which are:
- Review the designs of the developers' villas
- Check and monitor compliance with general and special conditions the project’s master plan.
- Perform and follow up the master plan development.
- Keep relations & reporting with the manager & management.
- Draft contracts.
- Implement the QA procedures; coordinate architectural QC work for the implementation, documentation, and execution of the Quality Control System for the project’s Villas on all project’s construction phases:
- Review and check submittals, shop drawings, equipment data, material samples and/or manufacturers for compliance with contract drawings and specifications and project’s quality system.
- Coordinate with Supervision team to resolve all construction issues, and site related quality conflicts.
- Monitor the performance of all control activities and tests on architectural components of buildings.
- Direct and supervise building contractors to ensure compliance with set standards and specifications
- Collaborate with project manager & sub-developers to implement an efficient system of operation & ensure optimal coordination of all parties’ works.
- Ensure building operations are in compliance with government housing laws and building codes
- Ensure adherence to health and safety rules and regulations during work operations
- Participate in development of the marketing plan and provide support to sales team.
- BA in Architectural Engineering.
- At least (7) years’ experience in the field.
- Excellent Knowledge in engineering software programs.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs to this email address [email protected] not later than Wednesday 27th of June, 2018.