An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow up the implementation of the workers in the sites and ensure that they conform to the specifications and plans accurately.
- Calculating, checking, archiving quantities.
- Carry out necessary designs, development works as required in the project and the hospital.
- Preparing bills of quantities, specifications for any development or maintenance work that may be required.
- Coordination of work between different disciplines.
- Preparing periodic reports on the progress of work.
- Follow up on licenses and official transactions for buildings with the various official authorities.
Minimum Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture from a recognized university.
- A valid membership in the Engineers association.
- Practical experience of no less than five years in following up the implementation of engineering works on sites, calculating quantities, carrying out design work, and preparing engineering plans and schedules.
- The ability to prepare and write technical reports on projects and business progress.
- Good knowledge of municipal and civil defense laws.
- Excellent knowledge in the use of engineering programs, especially AutoCAD.
- Excellent knowledge in the use of office programs (Microsoft word, Excel, …) and others.
- Good knowledge of English.
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 12 September, 2021