Bethlehem Arab Society for Rehabilitation (BASR) is a non-profit, non-government organization that is nationally recognized for the comprehensive specialized inclusive health, rehabilitation and development programs and services rendered to the Palestinian population, particularly persons with disabilities, for more information please visit basr.org
BASR is currently seeking to fill the following position, according to the attached conditions:
Job Title: Application Specialist and System Administration
Work Place: BASR headquarters – Beit Jala
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• Managing the HIS program by implementing securities and policies for the users.
• Help in the analyzing the workflow of each department in BASR.
• Test, maintain, and monitor HIS, including coordinating the installation of HIS.
• Working closely with the HIS developer company and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
• Supervise and provide training sessions and technical support for employees.
• Cooperate with the HIS developer company to facility the work.
• Drawing up a testing schedule and training for the complete HIS system.
• Presenting proposals to users’ problems on HIS.
• Translating users’ requirements to the HIS Developer Company into highly clear manner.
• Ensuring that the HIS project deadlines are met and reporting any bugs in the HIS program to the HIS developer company.
• Revise HIS system procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades for HIS software coordinating with the IT department.
• Additional duties upon requirement
Interested applicants must fill the form on the below link, no later than Wednesday, April 13, 2022, at 4:00 pm.