- Confirms project requirements by reviewing application objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the application by entering coded information.
- Confirms application operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting application development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good knowledge in ASP.net MVC AND CONNNECT TO DATABASES Oracle, MSSQL and MYSQL..etc
- Develops, tests, and implements applications and components.
- Writing functional specifications, design documentation, coding, unit testing, debugging, integration, performance tuning, and maintenance of assigned software modules.
- establishing a detailed program specification through discussion
- with clients
- Acts as individual contributor as well as team member.
- Provide Monthly reports for the management.
Responsible for Maintaining, Updating, QA Analysis and Audit of Developed Scripts
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor Degree in the field of Computer Engineering ,IT , Telecommunication engineering ,Computer Science
- Excellent English language skills: Writing, Reading, and Speaking
- The ability to Work under pressure
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
All applications will be handled in a confidential manner