Palestine Prosperity Investment & Development - IZDEHAR is a US$ 100 million Impact Investment company based in Hebron, that focuses on development-oriented investment opportunities in Palestine. It was founded by a group of development driven private sector investors in early 2019 to strengthen the Palestinian Economy by originating and developing complex projects in partnership with private sector investors, Public Sector, DFIs, IFIs and donors.
At IZDEHAR we take special pride in our people who specializes in executing investments, business development, portfolio management and financial engineering. We operate a team of highly professional experts covering the whole range of the investment spectrum.
The primary goal of this position is to work as part of the Formulation Team ensuring that premix and blended formulas and production orders are in compliance with the standards and company formulation quality assurance requirements.
Works cross-functionally with Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Customer Service, Warehouse, and Consignment Teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Creation and/or verification of feed formulas and formula analysis
- Ensure compliance of formula tags with MoA requirements
- Register all formulas according to the Palestinian animal feed policies.
- Processing of feed formulas in an assigned Computer Software
- Create and schedule production orders
- Communicate with toll manufacturing customers for formulas, scheduling, raw material requirements, and finished product statistics.
- Processing of finished production orders from both the manual and automated blending manufacturing areas to ensure quality requirements are met.
- Work cross functionally with bulk and micro ingredient procurement, customer service, consignment team, and blending manufacturing teams.
- Work with production supervisors in both blending manufacturing areas to ensure plant policies and procedures are being followed.
- Manage limited nutrient Log and reconcile inventory.
- Manage Customer specific raw ingredient & finished product inventories.
- Conduct effective communication with production teams, quality assurance, and management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA or BS degree in Animal Science, Agricultural engineer, nutrituin or related field.
- Prior experience in Animal Feed or Food related role preferred Skills
- Self-motivated, highly accurate, detail oriented, solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good understanding of formulation, make sound decisions will minimal supervision,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Word, formulation package software preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience with feed formula creation and/or nutrition preferred.
All applications will receive a fair consideration by IZDEHAR’s HR Team. Izdehar operates an equal opportunity scheme to all applicants and encourages everyone that meets the above requirements to apply for this post. Please note that only shortlisted will be contacted, therefore, we thank you all in advance for taking the time and the effort to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a covering letter describing why you are the best suited person for this post, three references and your latest resume (CV), to [email protected].
Please write the position name & Job Code PPID-J014 in the subject line.
Please send us your application by 11/9/2021.