Transcend Support (www.facebook.com/TranscendSupport/www.transcend.ps) is a unique company that provides world class business process outsourcing services to international and local institution using best of Palestinian talents.
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years Experience in software development
- 2+ years Experience with AngularJS
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
Interested applicants should send their c.v (English only) to: [email protected], please reference the job title as [AngularJS Developer] in the subject line of your e-mail.
Transcend is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We provide an excellent working environment within a highly professional and friendly Palestinian and international team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.