We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
- Drive new software projects from inception to delivery: Draft requirements and storyboards; work together with team leaders and peer developers to design, code, & unit test top quality software solutions in an agile development process.
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate and work with backend APIs developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Be part of the software support team to support client needs after products roll-out.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Lead the entire mobile application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- 5+ years of professional experience building scalable software.
- 5+ years of experience with React-Native & web development technologies.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of angular applications.
- Experience with global state management stores such as Redux.
- An understanding of angular best practices and a commitment to following them
- Experience using Git and related tools like Bitbucket, GitHub, or GitLab
- Good English Skills.
- Able to work independently, without direct daily supervision.
- Able to work as part of a team on multiple projects at the same time.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Work will be in Jerusalem.
For those interested in applying, please send an updated CV with examples to the email bellow
email: [email protected], no later than21 /03 / 2021.