Established in 1995, BCI was founded to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets with a sound knowledge base and a strong network of global partners, BCI has since evolved into a regionally recognized advisor and provider of top of the line services and solutions spanning a range of sectors. BCI is intending to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the position of:
Android Software Developer
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Good analytical skills;
- Can work independently and with a team;
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Important message to all applicants:-
Interested individuals should submit their CV coupled with letter of interest to
please indicate job title in the subject line.
Deadline for submitting applications is 01/03/2018 only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews