I. Background on ACTED
ACTED is an international NGO registered in France. ACTED’s vocation is to support vulnerable populations affected by wars, natural disasters and/or economic and social crises, and to accompany them in building a better future. ACTED started its activities in the occupied Palestinian territory in May 2007, through food security interventions in the West Bank and then in Gaza. ACTED is currently implementing projects funded among others by ECHO, OCHA, EU Member States and EuropeAid, which aim to protect vulnerable households in the West Bank and Gaza and to strengthen civil society actors across the occupied Palestinian territory.
In the occupied Palestinian territory, ACTED is both committed to humanitarian assistance and long-term development. ACTED strives to strengthen the economic capacities of cooperatives in rural areas, consolidate civil society organisations, and provide emergency assistance to the most vulnerable, rural communities in the West Bank and Gaza. ACTED currently seeks AME Intern for its operations in Gaza.
- To support the AME Assistant in implementing the AME policies and procedures as described in the ACTED AME standard guidelines;
- To facilitate AME data collection and assessment activities, surveys, focus group discussions, key informant interviews, as well as other types of assessments and data collection that is required;
- To enter all field data into appropriate databases on an accurate and timely basis
- Conducting regular monitoring field visits and reporting back the progress;
- To support in Cross-checking the accuracy of data entry;
- To contribute in organizing and facilitating learning events in order to capture best practices and lessons learnt when a project closes or as required;
- To assist in analyzing AME data and produce reports, factsheets with useful statistical analysis and presentation as necessary in a timely manner;
- To record and forward all complaints and suggestions received while in the field to the AME Assistant.
- To collect high-resolution and good quality photos of ACTED project activities in the field, featuring donor, partner and ACTED logos, and delivery photos to the AME Officer (in line with ACTED’s Child Protection Policy and Photo Guidelines).
- Perform any other related activities as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in in Economics, Demographics, Sociology, Community development, political science or related field.
- Perefrred fresh gradutes.
- Excellent command of excel;
- Excellent verbal and listening communications skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills including ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Very organized and structured.
- Very Good in Arabic and English, spoken and written.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good attitude and ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to improve skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge in using the Kobo Toolbox is a plus.
- Valid Driving license (with clean record) is compulsory.
Submission of applications:
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV (in English) no later than 7th September ,2022 to: [email protected] indicating the position (AME Intern) in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .