Working efficiently, effectively and in a spirit of partnership, we support people and societies in developing, transition and industrialized countries in shaping their own futures and improving living conditions. This is what the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is all about. As a federally owned enterprise, we support the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We are also engaged in international education work around the globe.
GIZ has been commissioned by the German Government to implement the
“Ziviler Friedensdient (ZFD) / Civil Peace Service (CPS)”
In order to support the “Civil Peace Service Program”
We are looking for a full time (100%)
“Aikido Instructor Assistant“
The Aikido Instructor Assistant is responsible for:
- Support the planning and conduct of regular trainings in facilities of partner organizations. S/He contributes to a reduction of violence and an openness to psychosocial support (in cases of trauma).
- Support the principle advisor in the development of projects assisting the defragmentation of society in Palestine.
- Ensuring good communication and flow of information within the project/programme.
- filing documents in reference files or in DMS in line with GIZ’s filing rules
- assisting the principal advisor in his/her administrative tasks (e.g. procuring tickets)
- 1st Dan (black belt) in aikido
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience as aikido instructor
- Network of aikido/ martial art associations
- Fluent in Arabic, English is a definite plus
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer, and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skill enhancement.
A complete application must be submitted in English to the following address: [email protected], which includes the applicant information, CV and a one page cover letter, no later than July 16th, 2018
Kindly state in the email subject “Aikido Instructor Assistant”. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.