Holy Family Hospital provides a wide range of medical care that includes the delivery services, prenatal and antenatal care, Well women clinic, diabetic clinic for pregnant women, Gynecology surgeries, Intensive care Unit for premature babies, outpatient clinics.
The Hospital belongs administratively and financially to the Order of Malta which is a religious Order that was found in Jerusalem in the year 1048. Its mission is summed up in its motto: “Tuitio fidei et obsequium pauperum, "Defence of the faith and assistance to the poor", this is highly seen in their projects that are active in 120 countries caring for people in need through its medical, social and humanitarian works, without regard to religion, national origin.
The Holy Family Hospital is seeking Aid Nurse to work in the neonatal intensive care unit.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The Aid Nurse is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the department, cleaning and sterilization materials, and many tasks.
- Good command of English language.
- Excellent use of computer software and computer skills is necessary.
- Able to work as a part of a team under the supervision of the Nursing Coordinator.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize a variety of software and system.
- Diploma in Nurse Aid from a recognized university.
- Priority for applicant’s form Bethlehem District.
Interested candidates are to fill a special application form that may be obtained from the reception office at Holy Family Hospital on daily basis from 8:00 am to 03:00pm.
Applications must be submitted to the office of the Director of Administration and Finance during the official working hours’ maximum by by Monday 19, Septmber 2022.