Save the Children International oPt Country Office is looking for candidates to apply to its emergency roster!
Advocacy, Communication, Campaigning and Media Emergency Roster
In light of rapidly increasing needs, Save the Children oPt is expanding our emergency response roster, the purpose of this pipeline post is to identify ready to deploy human resources under Advocacy, Communication, Campaigning and Media department for our emergency response.
Roles under this pipeline will develop and lead the delivery of high-quality communications and media materials, to strengthen the voice of children and to support the Country Office advocacy efforts toward government and other duty bearers. The team will participate in program development, providing essential analysis, background, and review support to program development teams. The post holders will support emergency responses, prepare the Emergency communications strategy & materials, and be ready to deploy in the event of emergencies in oPt. Roles identified under this pipeline advertisement are;
- Advocacy & Communications Officer
- Advocacy & Communications Assistant
- Advocacy & Communications Intern
- Content Development Assistant
Note: Role holders will be expected to work with varying working hours and outside of their normal role profiles occasionally. They may also be expected to travel field locations as necessary.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- University degree in Policy, Campaigns, Media, or Communications or an area of relevant social development;
- Relevant working experience as per requirements of their role level.
- Preferably substantial experience in a corporate or an NGO environment, with experience in successfully leading the development and implementation of communication and campaign materials.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to present complex information in a succinct and compelling manner.
- High level of fluency and language skills in English and Arabic, with the ability to write complex papers and do presentations for high-profile audiences.
- Ability and willingness to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies.
- Ability to effectively use web-based applications, Microsoft Office, Publisher, Photoshop and other relevant graphics design and video editing software.
- Experience of building personal networks, resulting in securing significant new opportunities for the organisation to be the voice of marginalized children
- Having strong network within media and marketing..
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector. The needed roles will be offered on the basis of national terms and conditions. Application will be evaluated and selected on a rolling basis.
Save the Children promotes a diverse and inclusive work environment, women and people with different abilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Save the Children works in development and humanitarian contexts with children and partners to help families, communities, and governments identify and use innovations to ensure all children survive, learn and are protected.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at Search Jobs - SCI Career Site Careers (oraclecloud.com).
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.