Palestine Ahliya University (PAU) is a private higher education institute registered
under the license number 14/HE2C/072007/. PAU, among other partners has received
a Grant from the European Union under the umbrella of ENI CBC MED funding for a
30 months project entitled: Urban sustainable development SOLutions Valuing
Entrepreneurship (U-SOLVE). Accordingly, PAU intends to apply part of this grant
for the outsourcing and employment of a highly qualified Administrative Officer.
U-SOLVE shifts the start-up creation process towards an entrepreneurial
sustainable development strategy, which bridges active policy for supporting
entrepreneurship with the implementation of sustainable development goals at urban
level. The most urgent SDGs challenges in Mediterranean urban communities are
forced into an open innovation pipeline that allows coalitions of entrepreneurial agents
of change to emerge, creating qualified jobs and economic value, while supporting the
transition towards a sustainable model.
PAU is now considering the selection of a highly qualified
Administrative Officer to be part of the project team responsible for the overall
coordination and implementation of all project activities under the supervision of the
Project Manager and the Projects Department.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Document and archive all project’s documents.
2. Develop reports, time sheets, and project’s implementation and tracking sheets and
3. Assist the project Manager to track and implement activities in compliance with the
project’s work plan linked with budget lines and time frame.
4. Prepare and maintain activities’ supporting documents.
5. Manage PAU’s MIS page and upload reports and supporting documents as needed.
6. Assist to organize community engagement events such as workshops and focus
groups documenting including archiving process and results.
7. Create and activate group mailing lists and drop boxes including all project’s staff
to ensure proper communication channels.
8. Assist PAU project team and partners to organize a launching and closing events as
well as management meetings.
9. Coordinate project activities with the project team and ensure team coherence and synergy.
10. Prepare project administrative reports, TORs, agreements, letters, emails, meeting
11. Conduct other related assignment allocated to him/her by the project manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & Skills:
1. A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in business administration, or
any other related field.
2. Minimum of two years of professional experience in similar assignments including
projects management and coordination (preferably EU projects).
3. Good command and experience in projects cycle management with proven
4. Excellent utilization of mass and social media.
5. Excellent command of Microsoft application programs (Word, Excel, and
6. Excellent communication, team working, and networking skills.
7. Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
8. Excellent technical and administrative skills.
9. Excellent command of spoken and written English language.
10. Residence in or near the Bethlehem area is preferred.
Place of Work: Palestine Ahliya University
Contract Type: 20 months full time contracts subject to extension