Palestinian Committee for Restaurants, Hotels & Touristic Services- PCRHTS is a national non-profit organization which was established in 2005 aimed at developing restaurants, hotels and touristic facilities in Palestine. It works on raising the efficiency and skills of labors in the sector, and on upgrading the services provided at restaurants, hotels and any touristic facilities.
PCRHTS aims to provide better services for its members to be able to provide better services to tourists and the local community.
PCRHTS is looking for a full-time Administrative Officer to join its team and support daily office procedure
" Administrative Officer "
- Organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces.
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for the board of directors.
- Maintain physical and digital employee records
- Schedule in-house and external meetings
- Distribute incoming mail
- Manage and order office supplies
- Organize documents into updated filing systems
- Address members’ and partners’ queries (via email, phone or in-person)
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Update office policies as needed
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required qualifications, competences and experience:
- University degree in the field of Social Studies, Business Administration or a similar field.
- At least three years of proven experience in the required fields of work.
- Ability to work effectively in an intercultural team, as well as, on his/her own.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions, flexible to work with people of different backgrounds.
- Full proficiency in Arabic and English.
Interested candidates are invited to send CV, Cover letter and three references (in English) no later than Tuesday 25/08/2020 to: [email protected], indicating the position (Administrative officer) in the subject line.
The selection committee will review all applications as they are received.
All applicants must meet the minimum requirements described above, and those unable to meet these requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone inquiries will be received