Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office a
For a period of 12 months renewable
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervise the monthly control of all the invoices and checks cash/bank books for Hebron office along with the admin officer
- Prepare and follow-up financial contracts’ budgets in eFMT (electronic Financial Management Tool), analyze the information (deviations and reallocations) and report this analysis to the departments in APR (Activity Progress Report) meetings, Finalize monthly updates of eFMT until the 15th of the month following the accountancy closure.
- Ensure that donor`s guidelines and procedures are followed and respected throughout the whole implementation period of each project.
- Participate in proposal’s design by elaborating budgets, and filling administrative and HR chapter when required, and create new proposals budgets generated at base level with the support of other departments.
- Analyze and follow-up of financial risks for the base through the eFMT.
- Prepare donors’ financial reports (intermediate and final) as per donor`s requirements.
- Prepare Annual Base Budget.
- Support the mission in developing AAH Palestinian Territory guidelines for local implementing partners, in order to build their administrative and financial capacity and increase their transparency, as well as improving their and our accountability.
- Supervise and control bank movements versus bank statements.
- Promote and follow-up application of AAH procedures and internal regulation within the base.
- Manage and follow-up recruitment process in Hebron base including (preparation of recruitment request, vacancy announcement, CVs filtering, follow up on technical test, conduct interviews, prepare recruitment report, reference check, experience calculation in accordance with AAH guidelines, prepare job offer).
- Participate in the revision of AAH West Bank staff internal regulations Salary Scale, food and transportation allowances and provides relevant updates when required.
- Prepare and follow-up local staff employment contracts and Job Descriptions.
- Prepare Hebron staff training plan and update on regular basis and upon request.
- Support and follow up with local partners Due Diligence documents.
- Revise all work agreements and MoUs (financial and non-financial).
- Manage projects’ auditing, filing and project checklists.
- Respond to inquiries of internal and/or external auditors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or related field. Master’s degree in related field is a plus.
- Five years of relevant professional experience in finance, Human Resources, or administration departments, either in the private sector or NGOs.
- in international or national NGOs
- Experience in major humanitarian donors and donor compliance issues.
- Experience in management.
- Experience in working with international and national NGOs.
- Knowledge in development, humanitarian or emergency programming is a plus
- Solid organizational skills: the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Motivation and commitment to humanitarian work and values.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communications skills.
- Valid driving license and proven driving skills
- Excellent in reading, writing and speaking both Arabic and English.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
The received applications will be included and valid in our database for a period of six months and will be used in similar future job opportunities.
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service. Please click in the following link to access to the service: employ.acf-e.org/index.php/positions/view/4086
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 25/08/2020
Only those candidates pre-selected for a test and an interview will be contacted.