Working efficiently, effectively and in a spirit of partnership, we support people and societies in developing, transition and industrialized countries in shaping their own futures and improving living conditions. This is what the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is all about. As a federally owned enterprise, we support the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We are also engaged in international education work around the globe.
Tasks and Functions include but are not limited to:
The intern is responsible for
- Provides administrative support for the program
- Vehicles that includes vehicles’ log, fuel consumption calculation and renewal of vehicles’ insurance.
- Prepare VAT refunds requests
- Organize and maintain inventory of the office, office equipment and vehicles.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, events, interviews, appointments, and/or other similar activities for the Team Leader
- Establishes, maintains, and updates files, databases, records, and/or other soft and hard documentation for the LEAD Program.
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Enrolled student or recent graduate in Business Administration or related field.
- Fluency in Arabic and English (speaking, writing and reading)
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Creative, innovative, energetic, communication and public relations skills
- Fast learner and team player
- Ability to work under pressure
Assignment: Starting 25th of November 2017. 3-6 months
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer, and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skill enhancement.
A complete application must be submitted in English to the following address:
which includes the attached applicant information form, the CV and cover letter, no later than 14th November 2017.
Kindly state in the email subject “administrative intern-LEAD”. Any deficiency in the application will NOT be considered. Only short-listed (Palestinian Nationals) candidates will be contacted.