Consultancy Contract Terms of Reference
(Administrative & Financial Officer)
The Department of Architucrture at Birzeit Univesity is is implementing the project “Promoting Upcycling in Circular Economy through Innovation and education for creative industries in Mediterranean cities - INNOMED-UP,” which is funded by the European Union under the ENI CBC Med program. INNOMED-UP promotes innovation and education through upcycling and engaging in the circular economy for industries in Mediterranean cities.
Bizet University is considering the selection of highly qualified administrative and financial officer responsible for the overall administration of all project activities under the supervision of the Project Manager.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The administrative and financial officer will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Follow up the daily administrative and finaical tasks of the projects.
- Prepare and manage accounts for all purchases and financial matters related to the project.
- Contribute to the preparation of administrative and financial reports of the project, including external auditing of the project.
- Follow-up and preparation of all procurement related issues to the project in accordance with the donor procurement procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in procedures relating to receiving and installing equipment.
- Collect the project documentation, and keep records of all project related communications.
- Runs errands, e.g. paying invoices, delivering and collecting documents.
- Coordinate, attend, and prepare minutes of the project various committees, meetings and activities.
- Assist in preparing terms of references for hiring project consultants.
- Establish communications stakeholders towards cooperation, and communication in issues related to the project.
- Ensure the implementation of the project workplan and report every stage to the steering committee.
- Carrying out all administrative tasks related to the INNOMED-UP project.
- Assist in preparing progress reports and any other reports requested by Birzeit university and the INNOMED-UP project.
- Perform any other project pertinent tasks emerged during the project.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field of study.
- Two years’ of experience in similar position.
- Administrative skills, preferable with background training in project management, budgeting and financial administration
- Excellent communication, team work and community outreach skills.
- Very Good English language (written and spoken).
- Excellent reporting and writing skills in Arabic and English.
- Computer Skills and control over various software: MS word, excel, database management.
Place of work: Birzeit University