Posting Title : Administrative Coordinator- For Internal & External candidates- Limited Duration Contract (LDC) |Band "E"-
Field Office Jerusalem- Grade,,E
Job Code Title : Administrative Coordinator
Department/ Office : UNRWA - Programme Relief & Social Services - West Bank
Location : FO West Bank
Posting Period : 13 September 2022-3 October 2022
Job Opening number : 22-ADM-UNRWA - Programme Relief & Soc-190396-R-FO
West Bank (R)
Staffing Exercise : N/A
United Nations Core Values: Integrity, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity
Org. Setting and Reporting
The incumbent of the post reports directly to CIU Project Officer (PO).
- Assists the PO in identifying and reviewing Crisis Intervention Unit active projects namely ECHO project and other needs, assists in preparation of individual project proposals, provides periodical report to PO.
- Monitors and controls financial expenditure of CIU in coordination with other stake holder PSO, PNO the Field Finance Officer and HQ Finance Department.
- Collects data and information on CIU work to follow up on progress on CIU work, help support in the monitoring of CIU work. - Assists the PO as needed during donor/s visits.
- Support in the reporting; and reports on the disbursement of cash and other financial contracts and Services.
- Ensure that all CIU staff correctly use payment form, Vulnerability Tool and Payment Grid & Responsible to receive, review and process all cash payments within-in timely manner. - Liaise with Finance Staff (at the West Bank Field Office and Area Offices), RSSP staff, and other staff as required to ensure the smooth disbursement of cash payments. - Handles all Admin related transaction including procurements, logistics, Telecom, stationery, equipment's, furniture etc, Raise PRs, SES, POs etc. on SAP system.
- Responsible to monitor budget expenditure.
- Process and handles all HR related issues for all CIU team.
- Help maintain log for appeal/review request cases.
- Supervises the CIU hotline.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Proven ability in establishing effective internal work relationships at all levels and in managing/leading a team;
- Demonstrated skills in working with others and ability to handle sensitive issues;
- Direct involvement with or exposure to a unionized environment;
- Creativity and ability to take initiative;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good knowledge in project management cycle and results based management;
- Excellent command of relevant computer applications including word-processing, spreadsheets and databases;
- Demonstrated skills in financial tracking and monitoring
- At least three years experience in financial management is required, of which two years in projects.
- Experience in providing administrative support, procurement , and human resources or otherrelated functions.
- Three yrs experience in humanitarian or development organization is desired.- Experience working on cash assistance projects is desirable.
- Are you West Bank ID holder? if yes, please write your Id number - Are you a Jerusalem ID holder? If yes, please write your Id number.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below