Chemonics International seeks an experienced Administrative Assistant, to work in USAID-funded Building Regional Economic Bridges (BREB) activity.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the BREB team in administering and managing all office-administrative issues including, but not limited to, office management, travel and logistics assistance, correspondence, office organization and archiving. S/he will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with administrative-related USAID rules and regulations and Chemonics’ policies and procedures.
Specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Managing multiple calendars, including scheduling meetings and coordinating appointments for the Chief of Party (COP).
- Support BREB SMT in any assigned administrative tasks assigned.
- Support operations and technical teams in all administrative tasks within the project
- Answering phones, relaying messages, and welcoming guests.
- Performs day-to-day activities consistent with understanding Chemonics basic requirements, standard operating procedures, resources, tools, and quality standards.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Basic qualifications include:
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience providing administrative, finance, and other logistical support.
- Diploma/bachelor’s degree in business administration, Office management or another related field.
- Previous USAID or other international donor experience preferred.
- Fluency in Arabic required and proficiency in English preferred with excellent oral and written communication skills.
To apply, please complete the form linked below by October 07, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/