A Well recognized Company located in Ramallah is seeking to hire eligible and qualified applicants for the position of an Administrative Assistant according to the following :
Duties & Responsibilities:
To provide administrative support with high accuracy of work and a high sense of responsibility.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily agenda for senior management (schedule meetings, circulate notes, prepare mail packages … etc.).
- Prepares reports, spreadsheets and power point presentations.
- Perform logistical arrangements as needed (travels, meetings, and events).
- Responding to telephone calls and general inquires.
- Receive and directing visitors.
- Performs customer relations tasks.
- Provide administrative support to the staff ad senior management.
- Handling Correspondence, memos, forms and filing.
- Provide general support for an efficient and timely delivery of tasks.
- To perform any other duties that may assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- a degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 1 years’ experience as an administrative assistant.
- Demonstrated knowledge in international organization regulations and policies.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Computer skills (MS Office – Word and Excel, Internet) is essential
- Attentive to details, self-starter, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Excellent knowledge of English. Fluent in Arabic, both verbal and written.
- Team player, honest, and trustworthy.
- Exceptional organizational and documentation skills
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply their CV only to the address below by, January 24 , 2023
Please clearly indicate in the subject line Position. Emails with no position named in the subject line will be disregarded. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.