Give Palestine Association is seeking qualified and dynamic candidates for the position of:
Position Location: Give Palestine Association HQ in Ramallah Office.
Position type and duration: Full time
Give Palestine Association is an independent, non-profit Palestinian national NGO established in 2010. It is a continuation of Give Gaza covering all Palestinian areas in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Jerusalem. It works in partnership with the private sector and has implemented many distinguished projects since its establishment. The Association focuses on relief, cultural empowerment, vocational training and sustainable development in order to promote social, economic, environmental and cultural justice in Palestine.
The Administrative Assistant works in close collaboration with the Operations, Program and projects staff in the association to exchange information and ensure consistent service delivery.
• Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
• Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
• Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
• Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education and Experience Requirements
• BA degree or equivalent education required
• 2 years of administrative assistant experience
• Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
• Valid driver’s license.
Knowledge & Skills
• Reporting Skills
• Administrative Writing Skills ( English , Arabic)
• Microsoft Office Skills, Adobe photoshop is preferred
• Managing Processes
• Analyzing Information
• Problem Solving
• Supply Management
• Inventory Control
• Verbal Communication ( English, Arabic)
• Readiness to work within a team.
• Willingness to work under stress and a heavy workload.
• Willingness to conduct field visits.
• Ability to form good relationships with colleagues and partners and private sector.
المسمى الوظيفي Administrative Assistant
آخر موعد للتقديم 09 - Nov - 2022
المكان رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
التصنيف الإدارة والأعمال
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 09 - Nov - 2022
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.