Short-Term Administrative Assistant
The short-term administrative assistant will be responsible for supporting the start-up team in various operational tasks, including project registration, recruitment and personnel onboarding, data management and organization, office space determination, logistics planning related to mobilization, and other tasks as assigned by the project team.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Specific roles and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist the start-up team in organizing project-related meetings, interviews, and events by scheduling meetings, making copies, and ensuring that participants receive communications in a timely manner
- Provide human resources assistance to the project team by liaising with candidates, scheduling interviews, collecting biodata information, and preparing employment agreements for review by the start-up team
- Assist with establishing the project office, including make-ready tasks such as obtaining quotes for needed services
- Assist with setting up and maintaining administrative systems, including ensuring all physical and soft-copy files (including personnel, finance, and procurement) are properly, completely, and accurately maintained
- Provide support with any special print requests and timely completion of administrative tasks.
- Supports the project team by responding in a timely manner to procurement requests as needed while ensuring procurement activities are conducted in accordance with Chemonics and USAID regulations
- Work directly with vendors and service providers to obtain quotations for procurements of requested commodities and services
- Provide ad hoc logistical support to the operations team as requested
- Support the acting director of operations in other tasks as requested
Basic qualifications include:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience providing HR, administrative, finance, and other logistical support
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment and to interact positively with a wide range of stakeholders within an international context
- Fluency in Arabic required and proficiency in English preferred with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous USAID or other international donor experience preferred
To apply, please complete the form online through Apply Now-button below
by October 26, 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only finalists will be contacted.