To Support Hospital Manager in all requested duties and reports, in addition to supporting in registration work when requested for outpatients; typing medical reports and assist in the preparation of statistics. Booking appointments for outpatients & inpatients; operations and treatments.
To uphold the reputation of the hospital by being courteous and polite at all times when dealing with patients, visitors and staff.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Administrative Assistant on a full-time basis (100%) 5 days/week. The position will be based at St. John Eye Hospital in Gaza.
- Diploma/BA in Business Administration, medical secretary
- Two years of previous experience in the field, preferably in a hospital.
- Proficient Computing skills
- Organized and methodical
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to deal with patients in difficult and pressurised situations
- Capable of working in a multi-disciplinary team and flexible on working hours.
- Ability to communicate fully with staff and patients at all levels.
- Ability to communicate (read, write and speak) fluently in English. (All hospital documents are in English)
- Received COVID-19 vaccine.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Executive and Administration Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to [email protected] by Monday August 29th, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying for in the subject field.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.