PCRF is currently looking to recruit a highly motivated professional to fill the following position:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Chief Executive Officer, the Administrative Assistant
provides support to the senior management by performing a variety of standard administrative
processes ensuring high quality and accuracy of work.
The Administrative Assistant works closely with the Head of Departments, Programs and Projects leads, and almost all the PCRF staff in all regions to distribute information among co-workers and ensure consistent support delivery.
The Administrative Assistant's responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements,
preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems. Therefore, the ideal candidate
should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work
using tools like G-suite, MS Excel, and office equipment.
● Carry out various administrative tasks (filing, archiving, follow-up of documents) to
guarantee efficient support to the Chief Executive Officer, Head of Departments, and Co-
● Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, and letters.
● Manages the schedule of the Chief Executive Officer by planning and coordinating
internal and external meetings, calls, and travel arrangements.
● Plan/ arrange meetings and take detailed minutes of the meetings.
● Ensure that internal and external meetings or events/ conferences are organized and
followed up to foster a smooth organization and to ensure that information is
disseminated to all participants.
● Assist in preparing regularly scheduled reports, including monthly, semi-annual, and
● Liaise with senior management to handle requests and queries from the Head of
Departments and Board of Directors.
● Welcome guests and process phone calls to adequately address them and orient them
towards the senior internal contact needed.
● Capable of managing small cash transactions.
● Prepare payment requests for the Chief Executive Officer’s expenses and his resident.
● Keep track of the PCRF apartment expenses, and ensure all invoices and payments are
● Work with IT to ensure that office systems work well.
● Other related tasks as requested.
Minimum Skill Requirements:
● 3 Years of relevant experience.
● Ba/Bs Degree
● Fluency in English and Arabic, both Written and Communication.
● Ability to work well under pressure, achieve results in a fast-paced and dynamic
environment, and thrive under short deadlines
● Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office products is needed.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Knowledge of the IT software and systems is highly desirable.
● Strong, independent, and confident personality.
● Able to quickly learn and adapt to new systems.