The Palestinian Evaluation Association (PEA) is a registered Palestine-based non-governmental organization (NGO) that promotes and enhances the evaluation culture and national evaluation capacity in Palestine. PEA is an active member of the Middle East and North Africa Evaluation Network (EvalMENA) and the International Organization for Cooperation in Evaluation (IOCE).
PEA is recruiting an Administrative Assistant (part-time) with the below expected responsibilities and key qualifications.
- Administrative work:
- Maintain administrative and financial system tasks in compliance with internal procedures and legal requirements
- Maintain and compile board meeting minutes, and prepare all necessary reporting requirements to the Association and Ministry of Interior
- Maintain an up-to-date contact list of all PEA members, partners, and stakeholders
- Coordinate with PEA President and Board
- Communication and visibility:
- Maintain current communication between all PEA members and partners
- Manage and update PEA website and social media platforms
- Coordinate and maintain protocols of general assembly and board meetings
- Project and event management:
- Assist in designing projects
- Assist in setting up and/or coordinating trainings and key events
- Assist in proposal writing as needed
- Other relevant responsibilities and tasks as PEA President and Board request
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA degree in social science, evaluation, organizational management or development, or other related field
- Two years of relevant experience in an office and administration work
- Excellent IT and social media skills
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic and English skills. Knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Familiarity with NGO laws in Palestine
- Residence in the West Bank or the Gaza Strip
- Familiarity with the Monitoring and Evaluation field is an asset
- Experience in proposal writing and working with donors is an asset
Diligence, professionality, attention to detail, efficiency, working in a team, and ability to work under pressure.
Note: Position is mostly home based with occasional field work and meetings.
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their CV and a letter of interest to [email protected] with the subject line "PEA Admin Assistant Application" no later than March 26th, 2022.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This work is an hourly wage