Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full time
Application Deadline: March 15th, 2022
Human Resource and development (HR&D) is a full-service consultancy and training firm located in Ramallah with a supporting office in Hebron. Since 2007, HR&D has delivered direct consulting services to clients in business and organizational development, monitoring and evaluation, qualitative and quantitative research. HR&D has also designed and implemented specialized capacity building and training sessions for a diverse range of clients in the government and private sectors, as well as for local and international non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
At HR&D, we strive to advance sustainable development and socio-economic opportunities through innovative skill-building and services that strengthen individuals and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of businesses and organizations. We also aspire to contribute to initiatives aiming at strengthening the rule of law and protecting human rights in Palestine.
HR&D is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Administrative Assistant to work in its Ramallah office.
- Coordinate for training courses offered by HR&D.
- Provide administrative and logistical support in the planning and implementation of HR&D's projects, activities, and events.
- Assist in writing various reports, research, and documents.
- Communicating with potential trainers and experts.
- Identify office needs of stationery and office supplies.
- Follow up, document, and filing of the staff’s vacations and leaves.
- Carry out administrative duties such as translating documents, filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, scheduling meetings, answer phone calls.
- Manage HR&D’s website and social media pages.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. And execute social media efforts to improve likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Promote company’s services on various social media channels.
- Collaborate with other team members on projects and tasks required.
- Assist with project coordination tasks.
- In addition to other administrative tasks.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in, business or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills, as well as attention to details.
- Working experience in logistics support may be advantageous
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good strategic planning abilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Good knowledge in virtual tools such as Zoom, Skype, etc.
- High Computer skills: (Excel, Word, Power point).
- A keen understanding of and a passion for HR&D's working field is essential.
Years of Experience: 0-3
Qualified candidates interested in applying for this position, should send their resumes and the contact information for at least three references to the following email: [email protected] no later than March 15th, 2022.
Please include “Job application/ Administrative Assistant" the subject line of your email.