A local NGO that works in the development sector is seeking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work in its office in Ramallah.
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Application deadline: Feb.09.2022
Start date: Immediate
Duty Station: Ramallah
Languages Required: Arabic, English
Contract period: one year with availability to extend.
- Prepare Employees contracts and other related documents.
- Take Staff meeting minutes.
- Responsible for employees’ attendance and follow up on employees’ vacations – Annual leaves, sick leaves.
- Follow up on insurance files.
- Follow-up of the staff’s personnel affaires, and update the relevant files
- Review Employees timesheets.
- Contact providers for logistic services for the Association.
- Clerical duties.
- Supervise and follow up on the association’s tools and supplies; follow up on the preparation of quotations and make sure of their conformity; compile offers and purchasing supplies; empty quotations and write down Procurement Committee meeting minutes; contact suppliers and send purchase orders to winning vendors/ service providers.
- Follow-up with and amend employee and association’s custody.
- Follow-up with the association’s maintenance file from equipment and guarantees.
- Implement inventory count for the association’s stationery, refreshments, cleaning supplies and assets.
- Work to continuously and permanently update the list of suppliers and service providers.
- Provide logistic support to different departments.
- Prepare draft agreements.
- Maintain complete procurement documents for each contract, including bidding documents, announcements, tenders submitted, tender evaluation, acceptance letters or contract agreements, payment documents, complaints and related correspondence, etc., in an orderly manner.
- Create electronic and paper archiving of all agreements.
- Follow up on all ongoing contracts and MOUs, track deadlines for them, and assist in issuing administrative, time and cost adjustments when needed.
- Issue and follow-up on documents for exemption from value-added tax.
- Commit to prepare weekly to do list.
- Commit to prepare list of daily finished tasks.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Qualifications and Conditions:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, English language, Public Administration, or any related specialization.
- 2 years of experience in administration positions, preferably in NGOs.
- Knowledge in procurement is a plus.
- English language proficiency is a must.
- Advanced Arabic and English writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Advanced capabilities in working within a team.
- Ability to withstand work pressure.
- Ability to prepare reports.
- Advanced skills in organization management.
- Proven experience on archiving and preservation of files.
Qualified candidates should fill the following form (https://forms.gle/zwBNheiT2Sufjfsd8)
and send the following to the email
addresses: [email protected]:
- An updated CV, please name the file (FullName_CV), including three professional references.
- One page cover letter, please name the file (FullName_Cover letter).
- Please indicate the position title as "Administration Assistant" in the email subject line.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- CVs with photos or any other distinctive signs will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications or applications that do not follow the instructions will not be considered.