- Handle calls, mail, and electronic communications;
- Compose and type correspondence; and interface as appropriate to parties passing through or using the project office.
- Route messages and information to appropriate individuals, paying particular attention to channeling communications to other project offices.
- Develop and maintain office filing systems; maintain library resources; take, prepare, and distribute minutes from meetings.
- Maintain relationships with apartment landlords and office building management.
- Responsible for the maintenance and procurement of all computer equipment, office furniture and office supplies.
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory of all project property.
- Manage logistics support for all field office employees as well as STTA.
- Assist events staff with logistics if needed.
- Responsible for vehicle registration and supervising vehicles repair and maintenance.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or professional certification in a relevant field preferred, not required.
- Prior work experience relevant to the position valued
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Fluent English communication skills, including written communications
- High level of interpersonal and diplomatic skills required.
- Basic computer and office equipment knowledge.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Previous work experience in Jordan or the Middle East desired.
To Apply: If you would like to be part of a dynamic project team and are interested in submitting your CV for consideration, please apply through the following link:
Individual position postings including job description and qualifications sought can be viewed at the link provided. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for additional information. All applications must be received no later than October 5, 2021.
About DAI: DAI is a global development company with corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, EU, Nigeria, Pakistan, and Palestine and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI works on the frontlines of global development. We are committed to shaping a more livable world.
DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.