The assistant will provide administrative and logistical support to PalTrade team specially CEO; Organizing regular meetings and develop meeting minutes; Assist in organizing external activities (workshops, meetings, etc.…); Coordinate all meetings, workshops, and related events, the assistant will prepare technical reports (progress reports, follow-up reports and desk research if needed etc.
Settings: Office with need to travel occasionally
- Performs secretarial and administrative duties for the office Duties
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the PalTrade team
- Receives incoming communications and visitors in an appropriate manner
- Organize regular meetings and develop meetings minutes
- Assist in organizing external activities (Workshops, Meetings etc..)
- Archive and document (soft and hard copy) all related document
- Registering and distribution of all incoming mail and outgoing correspondence;
- Dispatch of required e-mail, fax and postal mail. Ensuring that meetings and important events are registered in the office diary
- Typing letters as needed
- Any other administrative requirements as needed
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- One to two years related experience
- Experience in internal and external communications
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good communication and writing skills in Arabic and English.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field.
- Ability to use word processing software, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to write reports, prepare letters and translate official documents or other business communications.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in English and Arabic.
- Ability to develop relationships/business networking.
- Ability to handle pressure at work and perform under demanding situations.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Excellent initiative and able to work unsupervised and a self-starter.
Interested and qualified candidates can send their resume and your cover letter to this e-mail [email protected] no later than Sunday 7th of Feb 12:00Pm Palestine time