Masrouji Group is seeking a highly qualified Administrative Assistant- Finance Department
Qualifications and Experience:
- Handling all daily archiving activities at department level (sales invoices, PVs, RVs, general journals, internal use, as well as, all correspondences issued through finance department).
- Typing all letters issued through finance department, such as letter to banks, insurance company, and other stakeholders.
- Typing payment checks and transfers.
- Following up the signature of issued letter to banks, bank transfers and supplier checks, with all related parties.
- Issuing internal use slips, regarding samples and promotional materials, requested by sales team, as well as other departments.
- Opening new customers accounts, after insuring proper documentation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Better to have minimum of 2 years’ experience in managerial accounting & fresh Graduate are welcomed.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel.
- Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Good management skills.
- Good analytical skills.