Yabous serves as an investment platform dedicated to investing in the Real Estate, Tourism, and Commercial sectors in East Jerusalem. Yabous aims to invest in housing, commercial real estate and tourism to improve quality of life and contribute to job creation in Jerusalem. Additionally, Yabous aims to crowd-in capital from strategic partners for its investments.
We seek talented and creative people who share our vision to join our team in the following position:
Administrative Assistant: with 3 to 5 years experience in relevant operations to provide high-level administrative support by handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as but not limited to preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Candidates must be Jerusalem I.D. holder and read, write, and speak fluent Arabic, English, and Hebrew. A driver’s license is a must as some tasks may require the use of a vehicle.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high-level administrative support
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters and other documents.
- Greet visitors and answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
For those who are interested, please send your C.V.’s to [email protected] no later than November 10th 2019. Please mention the position applied for in the email subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.