Title: Administrative Assistant
Duration: One year- Renewable as needed
PalTrade is a non-profit, membership-based organization to “lead the development of Palestinian export as a driving force for sustainable national economic growth”. Over the last 14 years PalTrade, according to its mandate as the National Export Promotion Organization has worked with its membership, the wider export support and national partner network, international donor agencies and the international export support network, to deliver a positive impact on Palestinian export performance.
Scope of work and Tasks
The assistant will provide administrative and logistical support to the trade policy manager; Organizing regular meetings and develop meeting minutes; Assist in organizing external activities (workshops, meetings, etc.…); Coordinate all meetings, workshops, and related events, the assistant will prepare technical reports ( progress reports, follow-up reports and desk research if needed etc.
- Technical coordination with key stakeholders as well as representatives from industry, government, media and general public.
- Coordinate and follow up with service providers (graphic designers, web design agencies, public relations agencies and/or advertising agencies) and ensuring accurate, appropriate and on-time delivery of all goods and services.
- Coordinate and follow up the development, launch and maintenance of the brand website and related interactive communications.
- Make schedules of what needs to be completed, as well as of team meetings and coordinate with other team members.
- Prepare, compile, maintain and submit draft quarterly reports and minutes of meetings; and develop narrative reports accordingly and or as required by trade Policy Manager.
- Contribute to the creation and sharing of knowledge by summarizing and documenting results, lessons learned and good practices from the implementation of any activity.
- Archive and document all department documents.
- The assistant will receive primary technical direction from PalTrade – Trade Policy Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
The assistant must possess the following requirements and qualifications:
- BA degree in economics, business, english or any related field .
- One – two years coordination experience in economics, business is preferable.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
The selected assistant will report directly to (Trade Policy Manager) _, who will review all deliverables. The Trade Policy Manager or his designee will be ultimately responsible for approving and accepting all deliverables.
∙ Proficiency in current office software applications.
Location and Duration of Assignment
Trade Centre (PalTrade), Mall Palestine Building, 5th Floor | Al Bireh| Ramallah. The assignment is expected to commence on June 24th. 2019.
Applicants who comply with the above ToR are welcomed to present their CV to PalTrade no later., 19 June 2019 by (5:00 PM) PM by email to: [email protected].