Job Tittle: Administrative Assistant
Vacancy Number: (JR/1/2018)
- Perform the daily administrative tasks.
- Liaise with Procurement and Accountant.
- Provides Administrative Support to Project Manager and Department Staff.
- Perform related duties as required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Accounting, or Finance.
- At least two years’ relevant work experience, preferably in Local/ International NGO.
- Experience in administrative and logistics work.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, Accounting systems, preferably Bisan system.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in HR Systems.
- Good command in English and Hebrew.
- Resident of Jerusalem / Jerusalemite ID holder.
Skills and Attributes:
- Have sense of initiative and ownership.
- Excellent attention to details; strong organizational skills.
- Good personal, communication and team coordination skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask.
Professionals who possess the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply online on Al Nayzak website through Apply Now-button below before (Thursday, 26 July 2018), indicating the vacancy number and position.