Al-Mustaqbal School is seeking to hire an administrative assistant to assist the Head of Primary, supervise staff, and handles duties of primary stage grades. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex scheudules and managing administrative support is very essential in this position, and most importanlty to have an excellent english language skills.
The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
- Manage workflow by assigning the required tasks to teachers, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Generate memos, meeting minutes, emails, and reports when appropriate
- Assist Head of primary to enforce academic guidelines, policies, and procedures, implementing academic plans, and monitoring teaching as directed by management
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Answer incoming calls and handle other receptionsit duties when needed
- Schedule for staff meetings
- Enforcing attendance rules
- Responding to disciplinary issues
- Maintaining systems for attendance, performance, planning and other reports
- Other duties as requested by Head of Primary
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration is a requirement
A minimum of 3 years of experience in admin work with preference to applicants who worked at schools, or educational institutions
Excellent English language skills (written and spoken), IELTS with minimum score of 5.5 is desirable
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below