Title: Administrative Assistance
Reports to: Construction Project Manager
Location: Khan Younis - Gaza
Sustainable Engineering Solutions (SES), a multi-disciplinary consulting company is seeking to hire highly qualified candidates for administrative assistance position for Khan Younis Wastewater Management and Reuse project.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BSc. degree in Business Administration, Business Management or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of proven working experience in coordinating, managing, and supervising administrative and logistic activities;
- Solid experience in providing support to project team including, scheduling, translation, and document preparation;
- Experience in coordinating project procurement and maintaining financial records;
- Effective communication with the project team;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels and functions within the company;
- Strong ability in using MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- USAID Experience is considered as a plus.
Fluent in Arabic, excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply no later than Wednesday, August 09, 2023 by submitting their CV, Cover Letter, and a list of three professional references to
Please clearly indicate in the subject line “Administrative Assistance”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
SES is committed to diversity and gender equality in all its operation. We strive to reflect these goals in our mission and in our workplace. SES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our company.