Ramallah Office (WB/1/2019)
- Perform the daily administrative tasks.
- Liaise with Human resources, procurement and accounting departments.
- Responsibility for internal meeting logistics arrangements.
- Provide administrative support to the implemented projects.
- Perform related duties as required
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, management or any relevant field.
- At least one year experience in a related field is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Basic knowledge in Accounting and Finance.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent Research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manage and work under pressure.
- Handle sensitive situations and confidential information in a mature and discreet manner.
- Be well organized and has a high degree of attention to details.
Professionals who possess the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة before (Thursday, 28th of July 2019), indicating the vacancy number and position.