Administration Senior Assistant-Transportation & Fleet Coordination
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
● Completion of secondary school with five (5) years of experience is required;
● Diploma Certificate in Business Administration, Logistics or equivalent disciplines with two (2) additional years of relevant professional experience disciplines may be accepted;
● First University Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or equivalent disciplines will be an added advantage & may substitute some of the required years of experience.
● 5 years of progressive experience ( based on academic accreditation) in a transportation and fleet coordination at the national level;
● Experience working with UN/NGO’s is desirable.
● Experience in interaction with transportation entities of the GOI( Government of Israel ) is required;
● Experience with UNOPS policies and procedures is highly preferable but not required;
● Experience in the West Bank is preferable but not required
● Experience in supporting projects and team management.
● Experience in dealing with customers and clients and providing a high degree of customer support, education, and service.
- Valid Israeli Driving License.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة