Type of Contract: Full Time/Permanent.
The Admin and Operations Manager is responsible for the overall company’s performance and ensuring high levels of productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness of daily function operations. He or she will be responsible for the following:
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the company's operations adhere to internal policies and regulations.
- Ensuring the adequate flow of information within the organization's different departments to facilitate business functions operations.
- Managing office budgets and coordinating with staff and suppliers.
- Coordinating between different departments to maintain a high level of productive operations.
- Ensuring that necessary documentation, filing, systems are updated and in place.
- Monitoring inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Organizing and scheduling internal procurements in a timely manner.
- Overseeing personnel affairs and HR relates responsibilities including but not limited to; personnel recruitment, training, motivation, and retention.
- Assessing staff performance and providing coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Tracking employees' work progress and ensuring the company’s overall performance aligns with the companies short-run and long-run goals.
- Dealing with internal and external correspondence, complaints, and queries.
Working with senior management to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
Working with senior management and accounting departments to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
Overseeing daily and overall performance in different departments and conducting necessary improvements.
Reporting to senior management arising issues or projects and participating in decision making.
Helping to promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Highly experienced in day-to-day operations processes.
- Proven experience in working on ERP systems and applications.
- Basic financial knowledge.
- Possess necessary knowledge and experience in HR and employees evaluation
- Ability to manage teams and track employees' daily tasks.
- Excellent time management and communications skills
- Ability to work with software systems and Microsoft Office suite
- High leadership and organizational abilities.
- Possessing high levels of integrity and work ethics.
- Problem solving and flexibility skills.
Total Years of Experience:
- 10+ years of total experience, with a minimum of 7 years of managerial experience.
Education & Certificates Required:
- BA in Business Administration.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- Fluent in Arabic & English.
- Ramallah, Palestine.
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs through our company website