The YWCA of Jerusalem located in Sheikh Jarrah, East Jerusalem, is a membership-based women organization registered locally as a non-governmental organization. The YWCA works under four main thematic areas: Women's Economic Development, Women’s Rights Programs, Youth Leadership, Training and Civic Engagement as well as Children Education and Cognitive Learning.
The YWCA of Jerusalem is seeking to employ admin & finance assistant.
Position title: admin & finance assistant
Contract period: 12 months / renewable
Location: East Jerusalem
Major Duties as included in the ToR : drive.google.com/file/d/1p1fHVzril8PAu2T8c1IXO1Z-YWGGg45K/view?usp=sharing
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA in Business administration, Accounting, Management or any other related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Management, Business Administration operations or other related fields.
- Working Experience within the NGO sector in similar positions.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and coordination
- Jerusalem ID
- Uses Information Technology effectively as a tool and resource.
- Is motivated, dynamic & demonstrates a capacity to pursue personal development.
- Excellent knowledge of general office procedures.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic, English, and Hebrew is an asset.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and willing to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Flexible working hours when needed.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritizes workload, and multi-task.
- Computer (MS-Office including Excel) Knowledge in Accounting system software is an asset.
- Proficient skills in project cycle management
- Working within a team
All interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter in English. The cover letter should include the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy.
Please specify the job you are applying for in the subject line of your email
Please send CVs and cover letters to YWCA Jerusalem at:
Email: [email protected]
Applications must be received no later than 31/3/2022 by 14:00 pm.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.