Caritas Jerusalem (CJ) is a humanitarian and development organization that represents the socio-pastoral services of the Catholic Church in the Holy Land. It was founded in 1967 in the aftermath of the Six-Day War, Caritas Jerusalem beneficiaries' number over 30,000 individuals from all religious backgrounds in the Occupied Palestinian Territories. Caritas Jerusalem is a member of Caritas Internationals, a confederation of 165 Caritas organizations operating in more than 200 countries. For further information about Caritas Jerusalem, please visit www.caritasjr.org.
Caritas Jerusalem is seeking a qualified candidate for the following position for Caritas Health Center-Gaza:
Position Title: Admin Assistant
Position Type: Full time
Contract Period: 12 months contract, with the possibility of extension(s)
Location: Gaza- Caritas Health Center
Starting date: ASAP
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Follow up with the HR & Admin Officer for maintaining personnel system, employees’ attendance, and documents to ensure compliance with the policies and requirements.
- Compile and update employees’ records (hard and soft copies)
- Contribute to process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Ensure proper documentation for financial transactions- Including requisition forms, bid analysis, Invoices, purchase orders…
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Administrator, HR & Admin Officer, and Health of Health & Emergency Department.
- Assist local staff with routine administrative and office daily procurement duties.
- Schedule and organize and/or assist in activities such as meetings, conferences, and workshops for local staff.
- Responsible for petty cash custody and management.
- Assist in contacts and relationships with suppliers.
- Contribute to maintaining teamwork, discipline sound work relationships, and productivity.
- Any other assigned tasks by the Health of Health & Emergency Department.
- Key Competencies
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good computer skills and willingness to work on the information system.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Good spoken and written English.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or any other related field.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
- At least two years' experience.
Interested candidates with relevant education and experience are requested to send their cover letter and CVs by email to [email protected], and Carbon Copy (CC) to [email protected] by April 16th, 2021 no later than 04:00 pm, and applicants should indicate the position title within the subject line of the email.