International Medical Corps is working to relieve the suffering of those impacted by war, natural disaster and disease by delivering vital health care services that focus on training, helping devastated populations return to self-reliance. IMC has been working in Gaza since 2009 and is currently implementing a project to support health service provision in partnership with local NGOs.
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
International Medical corps is currently looking for: Admin Assistant.
Capacity: Full Time Contract
Location: Gaza City.
The Admin Assistant will:
- Prepare and maintain Human Resource Administrative system and documents to ensure compliance with IMC policies and donor requirement.
- Ensure proper documentation for financial transactions- Including requisition forms, bid analysis, Invoices, purchase orders, stamps (paid/ received).
- Compile and update employees’ records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Prepare and maintain contracts for employees.
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, Salary slips etc.)
- Scan all financial and HR related documents to be included in the monthly scanning.
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Finance Admin Manager and Finance Officer
- Perform any other additional duty on request of his /her supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in Human Resources, Business administration or any relevant field.
- Proven relevant experience at least one year. Experience with INGOs is a plus.
- Experience with an HRIS or HRMS.
- Basic knowledge of labor law.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good Level of English.
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to fill the application in the link below no later than March 28, 2021.
Website for reporting misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.