The Business Women Forum (BWF) is a national non-profit association established in 2006, to help “strengthen the role of businesswomen as leaders in the Palestinian economy through advocacy, networking, and the provision of business services”. Since its establishment, BWF’s relevance as a voice for women entrepreneurs within the Palestinian business community has increased substantially through designing and implementing a series of targeted interventions.
BWF seeks experienced and committed professional for the following position, located in Ramallah.
Admin Assistant: will be reporting directly to the Executive Director
Full Time Job
Based in Ramallah
Estimated time of Work: As soon as possible
Main Responsibilities is the Admin. Assistant is providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations. The Admin. Assistant will be responsible to:
- Answer telephones and transfer to the appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: drafting letters, invitations, photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Maintain hardcopy and electronic filing system.
- Update BWF facebook and website.
- Prepare BWF narrative reports.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Take and distribute meeting minutes.
- Maintain and update Executive Director Schedule.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Update Members files and follow up on monthly basis.
- Send and follow up correspondences from / to Board Members and BWF Members.
- Purchase office stationary and office supplies.
- Deliver all transactions related to the banks.
- Managing BWF petty cash.
- All other duties and responsibilities requested by the Executive Director.
- 2 years of experience in a related field is preferable.
- Diploma / BA degree in business administration or related field.
- Good knowledge of Arabic & English languages.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Utilization of Microsoft Office mainly Word, and Excel, and power point.
- Driving license is preferable.
Interested individuals should submit their CVs to the email address [email protected] titled Admin Assistant Vacancy.
Deadline for submitting applications is Saturday April 07, 2018. Only potential candidates will be contacted for interviews.