Maslamani Group Company is a Palestinian company established in 1969 and is considered one of the leading companies in the field of marketing & sales electrical and household appliances in Palestine is soliciting a qualified candidate to fill the position of
Accounts Receivable Officer
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Handling customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data.
- Preparing bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an accounts receivable specialist
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Interested candidates kindly send their CVs to [email protected] with “Accounts Receivable Officer” in the subject line. No later than August 5th 2021.