Maslamani Group Company is a Palestinian company established in 1969 and is considered one of the leading companies in the field of marketing & sales electrical and household appliances in Palestine is soliciting a qualified candidate to fill the position of
Accounts Payable Officer
- Receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- General ledger journal entries and credit card and bank account reconciliation.
- Handling and preparing payments in an organized and timely manner.
- Prepare monthly accounts payable aging report.
- Comparing system reports to balances and verifying entries.
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centers.
- Verifying vendor accounts, paying vendors, and resolving purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies.
- Monitoring payroll expense claims, including salary advances and overtime payments.
- Assisting with audit support as necessary.
- Keeping informed of regulatory requirements and best practices in accounting.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an accounts payable specialist
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Interested candidates kindly send their CVs to [email protected] with “Accounts Payable Officer” in the subject line. No later than August 5th 2021.